Marriages are made in heaven.
May be true.
But wedding ceremonies uniting the two individuals are performed on the earth.
Indian wedding ceremonies are performed by following either Gujarati tradition or Punjabi, Rajasthani, Tamil, Telugu, Kannadiga, Marathi, Bengali or Iyer, Iyengar, Brahmin, Naidu, Reddy, Lingayat, or Sikh traditions.
Indian Wedding Mandap with Flower Decoration
Irrespective of the traditions that are being followed, all desi/Indian wedding ceremonies require:
- A photographer / videographer to preserve the memories of wedding ceremonies.
- Wedding mandaps, gates, arches, rangoli to dawn the marriage ceremony.
- Floral decorations for the mandaps, car and wedding reception venue decorations.
- A priest to perform the ceremony according to the Indian tradition.
- Bridal Kanjivaram, Banarasi Sarees, Cholis, Lehengas, Sherwanis.
- Gold jewelry, necklaces, toe rings, engagement diamond rings, bangles, costume, fashion jewelry, ruby, garnets, pearls and other precious stones.
- Comfortable venue, wedding cake, Indian food to celebrate the event.
Featuring wedding photographers, mandap rentals, flower decorators, bridal jewelry, Indian clothing stores and more, DesiWeddings.us
is a useful resource for the Indian community looking to perform a desi wedding.